Kerala Club Seattle's mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle for American Keralites (hailing from the state of Kerala in South India) in Seattle & Northwestern USA by providing a platform to engage in outdoor/athletic activities throughout the year in various disciplines. The second equally important goal of Kerala (Sports) Club is imparting sports training for the next generation of American Keralites to foster the spirit of sportsmanship and unison...
Kerala Club Schedule for 2020:
1) Kerala Cricket League [KCL] : January to March - Sundays 1:00 pm
Kids Cricket Coaching [for ARCL] : March to October - Thurs & Fri 6:00 pm
2) Kerala Soccer League [KSL] : March to October - Sundays 6:00 pm
Kids Soccer Coaching : TBA - TBA
3) Kerala Volley League [KVL/CBC] : January to November - Thursdays 7:00 pm
4) Kerala Badminton League [KBL] : January to December - Saturdays 10:00 am
5) Kerala Club Climb/Run/Bike/Hike: January to December - Select Saturdays 9:00 am
Kerala Club also supports Biking (STP) / Marathons (Seattle, Rock N Roll)/ Outdoor Group activities.